Manage Size Profile - Copy Entire Parent, Does Not Work
(Doc ID 2388485.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Size Profile - Copy Entire Parent, does not work without expanding.
Steps to Recreate
1. Start creating size profile for a parent for store S1.
2. Saved the size profile.
3. Now start creating size profile for the same parent as above but for a different store S2.
4. Now click on "Copy Entire Parent".
5. Select store S1 and the parent and search.
6. One it returns , select the item (NOT DO NOT EXPAND...Just SELECT).
7. Click on COPY.
8. Noticed that the size profile for store S1 is not being copied.
NOTE: If the exact steps are done...but if you just expand the style just before copying then everything works...but the copy should work even without the Style expanded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document