ReimEdiInjector Batch Aborts With 'ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS16_SK.PK_IM_TAX_DISCREPANCY) Violated' Error
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReimEdiInjector batch aborts with the following error if the EDI file had more than one invoice and one of invoice has item with different VAT code than in RMS but same item in another invoice is with different cost.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create 2 Purchase Order's (PO) for same item and ship it.
2. Generate 1 EDI file for both PO's.
3. Make sure in invoice 1, item cost is different.
4. Make sure for same item having different tax in invoice 2.
5. Try to upload file using batch , it aborts with above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms