ReimEdiInjector Batch Aborts With 'ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS16_SK.PK_IM_TAX_DISCREPANCY) Violated' Error
(Doc ID 2388517.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReimEdiInjector batch aborts with the following error if the EDI file had more than one invoice and one of invoice has item with different VAT code than in RMS but same item in another invoice is with different cost.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create 2 Purchase Order's (PO) for same item and ship it.
2. Generate 1 EDI file for both PO's.
3. Make sure in invoice 1, item cost is different.
4. Make sure for same item having different tax in invoice 2.
5. Try to upload file using batch , it aborts with above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document