In ASCP - MSCFDSRA - Create New Sourcing Assignment Set And Assignment - Save - Open Form Again and Get Error - FRM-40202
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create assignment set and a row assigning sourcing rule - save assignment set.
The open again and get FRM-40202: Field must be entered
The assignment row is not shown in the assignment set form.
1. Create assignment set dgtest-1
2. Assignment - item-org-instance / TST:M1 / DGCP01 / sourcing rule / B-Advanced-SC
3. Save - see 2 records saved
4.; Go to exit form and it says - do you want to save - but no changes... click OK
5. Open form again - F11 - dgtest-1 Ctrl-F11 - Get error - FRM-40202: Field Must be entered.
click OK - the row for sourcing rule assignment I created is blank -no data
6. Query tables and find data exists for assignment - both return 1 row as expected
select * from msc_assignment_sets where assignment_set_id = 87603;
select * from msc_sr_assignments where assignment_set_id = 87603;
MSCFDSRA.fmb - 120.24.12020000.9
Should be able to query and not get error.
cannot create and assign sourcing rules in form - MSCFDSRA.fmb
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms