Pre-existing Saved Layouts Do Not Show Up on the Main Selection Page When Schedule Comparison is Launched from Primavera P6 Professional
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When launching Schedule Comparison from version 17.9 PPM the saved layouts (global or user) are missing from the create screen. You are given radio buttons to select existing or create from existing, but no layouts are populated below even though there are saved layouts.
2. After you have created and saved a layout, and go back to the create screen the layouts ARE populated below to choose from, where they were missing when first launching schedule comparison.
3. When you launch Visualizer itself and begin a schedule comparison from there, the layouts are populated below for selection, unlike when you launch it from P6
Saved layouts show up on first screen no matter how Visualizer is launched.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to P6
2. Launch Schedule Comparison
3. See no saved layouts to choose from
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use a saved layout for schedule comparison.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms