Wave Status Screen Does Not Display Numbers Correctly Under 'Wave Stats By Destination'
(Doc ID 2389282.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Wave Status screen is not displaying the number of picks per destination as expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run distribution for a wave, where there are multiple picks of all pick types for B, C, CR, BR, CF and U.
2. Navigate to the Wave Status screen, do not print the wave yet for planning purposes.
3. Note the Wave and the numbers being displayed in Planned section.
4. Click on Details, 'Wave Status by Destination' screen is open.
5. Notice, the incorrect numbers in the planned section.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document