Wave Status Screen Does Not Display Numbers Correctly Under 'Wave Stats By Destination'
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Wave Status screen is not displaying the number of picks per destination as expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run distribution for a wave, where there are multiple picks of all pick types for B, C, CR, BR, CF and U.
2. Navigate to the Wave Status screen, do not print the wave yet for planning purposes.
3. Note the Wave and the numbers being displayed in Planned section.
4. Click on Details, 'Wave Status by Destination' screen is open.
5. Notice, the incorrect numbers in the planned section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms