TransferShippingLabel Report Does Not Display Barcode
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) version 16.0.1, TransferShippingLabel report display wrong characters instead of bar code 128.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Browser is defined as printer;
2. SIM is integrated with Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP) for reporting;
3. Font is included in BIP server at locations:
a) JDK location (/usr/java/latest/jre/lib/fonts) and
b) ORACLE HOME (/u01/app/oracle/middleware/oracle_common/internal/fonts).
1. Create a transfer shipment by navigating to : Shipping/receiving > Transfer Shipment > Create, select store/warehouse as destination and apply > Create Container > Add items;
2. Click Info > Click Print Label on Info window > BIP is opened in browser and TransferShippinglabel is printed with wrong characters;
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms