TransferShippingLabel Report Does Not Display Barcode
(Doc ID 2389802.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) version 16.0.1, TransferShippingLabel report display wrong characters instead of bar code 128.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Browser is defined as printer;
2. SIM is integrated with Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP) for reporting;
3. Font is included in BIP server at locations:
a) JDK location (/usr/java/latest/jre/lib/fonts) and
b) ORACLE HOME (/u01/app/oracle/middleware/oracle_common/internal/fonts).
1. Create a transfer shipment by navigating to : Shipping/receiving > Transfer Shipment > Create, select store/warehouse as destination and apply > Create Container > Add items;
2. Click Info > Click Print Label on Info window > BIP is opened in browser and TransferShippinglabel is printed with wrong characters;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document