Event Type Or Power Status(INCIDENT_TYPE) Is Not Changing After Call Clues Updated To HP
(Doc ID 2390575.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Event type does not update after call clues updated to NON Outage type
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web workspace and Web call entry
2. Place a call for any customer with Power out clue
3. Event created in Workagenda
4. Place another call with same customer above
the event updated with two calls and Event Type is PSO
5. Open Trouble Info dialog for the event
6. Edit clues for the two calls to Power On or Has Power
Now the event expected to be re-predicted as NON, but it still shows as PSO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document