Cancel Container in Return to Vendor(RTV) Shipment Causes Error
(Doc ID 2390618.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cancel a container in Store Inventory Management(SIM) RTV shipment, the following error occurs.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In RTV_Shipment, create a new RTV.
2. Click Create Container button.
3. Click Add Item button and add item xxxxxxxxx and enter Quantity as 1.
4. Click Save button.
5. Reopen the RTV and open the container created in step 2. See item xxxxxxxxx.
6. Make sure no item is selected, click Delete button.
7. Click Yes button to message "Are you sure you want to delete the container?"
8. Notice the container is in cancelled status
9. Found error message in RTVReq_sub_1.rib.log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!