History Detail Is Not Recorded With the Line Break for Multitext Field
(Doc ID 2390734.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
History detail is not recorded with the line break for MultiText field
History detail to be recorded with the line break for MultiText field
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Goto Admin tab > Settings > Data Settings > Classes, and open Parts class
- Goto User Interface Tabs, and open Page Two
- Make Page Two tab visible
- Goto Attributes: Page Two, and make MultiText31 filed visible
- Grant the privilege to modify Parts.Page Two.MultiText31 field of non preliminary parts to admin user
- Login to Web Client as admin user
- Create part
- Create ECO against a part, and release it
- Edit the part, and add below value to Page Two.MultiText31 field (add line break after each letter):
- Check History. See it is recorded as (line break entered in MultiText field is replaced by space):
<Page Two.MultiText31>WAS<>IS<a b c>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document