D Status Container (To Store) Label Is Not Being Printed For 4*4 Label Via HH
(Doc ID 2390736.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'D'istributed Status Container (To Store) Label Is Not Being Printed For 4*4 Label Via HandHeld(HH)
Steps To Recreate:
1. Get container with status distributed (dest = Store, and distro_nbr is the number of SO to the store).
2. Go to 7 Shipping / 3 - print shipping label.
3. Scan Size of the label 4x4.
4. Select correct zebra label printer queue name.
5. Scan container id (distributed to the store).
6. Label is not printed in the printing device.
7. Check PICK_LABELS_LBL report, report is not able to fetch any data, with the print_label_group_nbr generated by the Handheld funcionality (print shipping label)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document