DMW 2.4.7 Data Load Fails With “Error occured while submitting the Data Load XML message"
(Doc ID 2390793.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.4.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DMW 2.4.7, you notice the following error message inside the DMW UI when running Data Loads:
“Error occured while submitting the Data Load XML message"
Steps to Replicate
1. DMW 2477 patch was deployed into Production environment
2. Run Data Load
3. Check the Study Configuration > Clinical Data Model > Detected Files tab
4. Hover over the Error column
5. You see the aforementioned error message.
6. You may also see the following failures in the Health Check Output:
******** FAILURE: The SAS DP Server for File Watcher is not running. Please start the SAS DP Server. *********
******** FAILURE: XML Schema is missing. Please run the LSH Post_installation to register the XML schema http://oracle.pharma.com/cdr/esr.xsd. *********
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document