Item Supplier Country Screen Freezes
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Supplier screen hangs while creating an item and shows only supplier details without any menu or column headers.
- Create a regular item and While creating item enter all the details like dept,class,subclass,tran level, enter the supplier details.
- In country of sourcing enter the sourcing country enter values inner size and case size enter the unit cost as Zero.
3. Click ok on the country of sourcing screen. A dialog message appears saying “unit cost is zero.Do you want to continue”
4. Click save and close on country of sourcing screen.
- The item Item supplier screen hangs and user not able to proceed further and screen action menu is over lapping with panel menu.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms