Agile Design Structure For Assemblies Is Not Updating To Current Revision
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Agile design structure for assemblies is not properly updating. Upon a change in CAD to an assembly (adding/removing parts, changing quantities), all looks good. Once assembly is checked in the design structure is retaining old parts and old revisions of designs.
Steps to reproduce:
- Launch CAD system and login to Agile.
- Open an assembly.
- Click Agile -> Save preview, highlight all and click save as button to generate design and item number.
- Click Continue button.
- Go to the web client and check the design structure, the structure can display correctly.
- Delete one instance from the assembly.
- Reopen Agile -> Save preview, don't check out any model and click the Continue button.
- Can update save the assembly model to Agile successfully, other child model or instance will not be update save to Agile.
- Go to web client and check version 2 of design structure
Issue: The design of the deleted instance still display in design structure.
Expected Result: The design of the deleted instance should not display in design structure.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms