While Creating Item, Mandatory Fields on 'Country of Sourcing' Section (Ex: Tier / Height) are not Marked With " * "
(Doc ID 2391699.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Item Creation flow, on the "Countries of Sourcing", notice that some of the fields which are mandatory are not marked with " * " (Example: Tier/Height/Inner/Case).
User can not save the screen without entering the mandatory fields.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Retail Merchandising System(RMS) application.
- Click on "Tasks" >> "Items" >> "Create Item"
- Enter all the details
- Click OK
- Enter the details
- Click on "More Actions" >> "Supplier"
- Enter Supplier details, click OK
- Click "Actions" >> "Countries of Sourcing"
- Click on "Actions" >> "Add"
- Notice that "Inner Size", "Case Size", "Tier", "Height" are not marked as Mandatory however, system does not allow without entering those values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document