No Deal Income Generated for Manufacturer RTV
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When an item is returned to the vendor that is a manufacturer bill-back receipts-based deal, no income is generated by DEALINC-pre. as a result, RMS does not reduce the deal income based on the net receipts
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Identify an item/supplier/country that has the manufacturer attribute set. Note the manufacturer number.
2. Open Deals Management from the Ordering menu.
3. Create a receipts-based bill-back rebate deal for the manufacturer starting tomorrow. Add the item/location identified in step 1:
4. Submit and approve the deal.
5. Run the nightly batch dealex-pre, dealex and dealex-post) to explode the deal.
6. Advance the vdate (dtesys).
7. Confirm records have been created on DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE for the deal.
8. Create and ship an RTV for the item from SIM.
9. Confirm the record was created in TRAN_DATA for the item (type 24).
10. Run the salstage program to populate the DEAL_PERF_TRAN_DATA table.
11. Confirm the record was created in DEAL_PERF_TRAN_DATA.
12. Run the dealinc-pre job (prepost $UP DEALACT_SALES pre).
13. Confirm the record was created in DEAL_BB_RECEIPT_SALES_TEMP.
14. Notice no record was created in the DEAL_TRAN_DATA_TEMP table. This will result in no income being generated by the dealinc program.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms