Total Stock on Hand Value Is Not Updated When a Transfer with Damaged Items Is Received
(Doc ID 2392247.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, when a transfer is received with damaged items, the total stock on hand (SOH) is not getting updated.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a store to store transfer using non-sellable inventory from the From Store.
2. Create a shipment for the transfer and dispatch the transfer.
3. In the Receiving Store, receive the shipment while marking the received units as Damaged.
4. Confirm the receipt and check SIM database table STORE_ITEM_STOCK for the Receiving Store.
5. Note that QUANTITY_TOTAL column still shows 0, while QUANTITY_NON_SELLABLE is correctly updated.
6. Look up the item using SIM UI and note that the total SOH is shown as negative.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!