Performance Issue On Store Day Summary Screen
(Doc ID 2392289.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue is observed on Store Day Summary screen in ReSA.On the Error List tab, the screen hangs when the user tries to select an Item using the search and select popup.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into ReSA application.
2. Click on Tasks-> Store Day Audit. Once user clicks on Store Day Audit, it is taking some time to display the Store day Search.
3. Once the Store Day Search screen is displayed, search for the store and business day where the business day having errors - example UPC_NOT_FOUND.
4. From Store Day Search result screen, select edit icon to navigate to store day summary screen.
5. On the Store Day Summary screen go to details section -> Error list tab, select the UPC NOT FOUND error record ->Actions -> Fix Error.
6. On the Sales Audit Errors screen, select the Fix error radio button, click on search. The popup "choose an item" will display.
7. On Item popup, without selecting description and Item, click search. The screen will take huge time to display the results.
8. Once the results are displayed, select any record and click OK. Here also screen will take huge time to go back to Sales audit errors screen with the selected value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document