User With Role Having Custom Flex Attributes (CFAs) View Duty Also Able to Edit the CFAs
(Doc ID 2392298.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User role with the duty RMS_CUSTOM_FLEX_ATTRIBUTES_INQUIRY_DUTY also able to edit CFAs whereas user role with RMS_CUSTOM_FLEX_ATTRIBUTES_MGMT_DUTY duty has the Edit privilege.
Steps to reproduce:
1. RMS_CUSTOM_FLEX_ATTRIBUTES_INQUIRY_DUTY job has parent RMS_CUSTOM_FLEX_ATTRIBUTES_MGMT_DUTY.
2. Navigate to Application Administration >> Custom Flex Attribute.
3. Select RMS Table as "Item Master" and click on "Display Attributes".
4. Notice that all operations are available in Actions dropdown Add/Edit/Delete.
5. Remove RMS_CUSTOM_FLEX_ATTRIBUTES_INQUIRY_DUTY from RMS_CUSTOM_FLEX_ATTRIBUTES_MGMT_DUTY Role.
6. Remove RMS_CUSTOM_FLEX_ATTRIBUTES_MGMT_DUTY from Current user Role.
7. Add RMS_CUSTOM_FLEX_ATTRIBUTES_INQUIRY_DUTY to current user role.
8. Navigate to Application Administration >> Custom Flex Attribute.
9. Select RMS Table as "Item Master" and click on "Display Attributes".
10. Notice that only Edit operation is available in Action form and same fields can be edited for MGMT Duty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document