Queue Exception Observed When Tried to Make Price Adjustment During Return Flow
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Queue Exception is created in certain cases of return transaction when the Pricing Adjustment option is chosen in the flow.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to POS
2. Add any three items say 4321, 4321 and 1234
3. Tender with Cash and complete transaction
4. Note down the transaction number
5. Press "Return"
6. Enter transaction number noted in step 4
7. Press Details and select last item to return, note that only last item needs to be returned.
8. Say No to restocking fee
9. Press Pricing --> Price Adjustment
10. Enter transaction number noted in step 3 again
11. Press enter on error dialog
12. Navigation will be back on sell item screen
13. Press Tender and select Cash and complete transaction
14. Notice that the transaction is in QueueException folder and not saved in DB. Below Exception is observed:
Class: oracle.retail.stores.foundation.manager.data.DataException(Revision $Revision: /main/18 $) @23493450: SQLState: 23000
Integrity constraint violation, Source Exception: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (POSBOUS.TR_LTM_RTL_TRN_PK) violated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms