Circuit Emulation Does Not Work With Group Assignment
(Doc ID 2392371.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Circuit Emulation does not work with Group Assignment
Open a RID task, and then went to Options to select Group Assignment.
Group Assignment should support Circuit Emulation
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Created EWO 429108 with two special circuits:
- 99/XXXX/185199/ /XXX/
- 99/XXXX/185200/ /XXX /
2. Design 99/XXXX/185199% as the base circuit
riding existing BW Facility: 01/XXXX/163998/ /XXX/
3. Use EWO Group Design for the second VC (5200)
4. Verify the DLR design for the first VC (5199)
5. Verify the DLR for the second VC 99/XXXX/185200%
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document