Incoming VendorAddrDel Messages Fail to Be Processed Due to ORA-01722: Invalid Number
(Doc ID 2392408.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), the incoming VendorAddrDel messages sent from Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) are failing to be processed in SIM MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table due to the following error;
Steps to Recreate:
1. From RMS, Foundation Data -> Suppliers and Partners -> Manage Suppliers.
2. Search and Select a Supplier.
3. Press More Actions button -> Address.
4. Select an address from the list and press Delete.
5. Save and Close.
6. Check the SIM MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE table and notice that the VendorAddrDel message sent from RMS to SIM failed to be processed due to the above mentioned error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!