Price History Showing Same Price For Local And Primary Currency
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While toggle to view the price history in local currency to primary currency, the UI shows same currency code in both the cases.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Oracle Retail Merchandising System(ORMS) application.
- Navigate From task->Price->Price history.
- Search item.
- Item added to result section.
- From View option select currency view->Primary.
- Validate that the pricing cost and Unit retail showing same currency code while toggling from local to Primary currency and vice versa.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms