The Error "Catch All Exception Caught While Processing Discount"
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Pipeline Manager
While processing discount, discount trace throws error message "catch all exception caught while processing discount" and CM throws "op_rate_and_discount_event error"
(1) Create account (cycle DOM 12), activation service PSTN, offer PSTNJSB|PSTNSL10|PSTN7PL3 (attrs;TYPE=AMOUNT_FEE_C VALUE=10 OFFER_CODE=PSTNJSB|PSTNSDAFEEC),
(2) Change cycle from 12 to 14,
(4) Breakdown of PSTN PSTN|1|2017-10-12 13:29:32|2017-10-13 20:41:32 service
(5) Change cycle from 14 to 16,
(7) Change cycle from 16 to 19,
(9) Change cycle from 19 to 21,
After the above steps execution, discount pipeline stops working and has to be restart (stop_realtime|start_realtime).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms