The Error "Catch All Exception Caught While Processing Discount"
(Doc ID 2392681.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Pipeline Manager
While processing discount, discount trace throws error message "catch all exception caught while processing discount" and CM throws "op_rate_and_discount_event error"
(1) Create account (cycle DOM 12), activation service PSTN, offer PSTNJSB|PSTNSL10|PSTN7PL3 (attrs;TYPE=AMOUNT_FEE_C VALUE=10 OFFER_CODE=PSTNJSB|PSTNSDAFEEC),
(2) Change cycle from 12 to 14,
(4) Breakdown of PSTN PSTN|1|2017-10-12 13:29:32|2017-10-13 20:41:32 service
(5) Change cycle from 14 to 16,
(7) Change cycle from 16 to 19,
(9) Change cycle from 19 to 21,
After the above steps execution, discount pipeline stops working and has to be restart (stop_realtime|start_realtime).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document