Transfer Screen Allows To Add Same Item Twice In The Container
(Doc ID 2392728.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Store Inventory Management (SIM) 16.0 version, Transfer screen allows to add same item twice in container.
While adding items in the container, it is expected not to allow to add same item multiple times in same container, but, when container is saved and again same item is added application allows this.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Transfer Shipment;
2. Create a container and add items;
3. Click OK and Save the container;
4. Go again inside the container and try to add the same item. Notice that a second line with the same item can be added;
5. Now add some other items also;
6. Modify the ship quantity of the line item which is there only once, when you try to save it will throw the error related to single line item per carton "Same line item is duplicated within the carton".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document