Unexpected Exception When Accessing Manager Options For Cashier Role
(Doc ID 2392751.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS) 14.1.3 version, Client throwing "Unexpected Exception" when accessing Manager Options - "F2 Reports" for cashier role after manager override credentials are inserted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login ORPOS Client using "Cashier" user role;
2. Go to "F6 Manager";
3. Select "F2 Reports" and one of the reports like: "F2 Summary";
4. Security access notice will appear in order to request a Manager Override, press "Enter";
5. Insert a administrator role user credentials (user ID and password) and press "Enter";
6. Notice that unexpected error occurs: "Unexpected Exception Occurred".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!