Unparseable Date "n.e.:00" Exception On Location Delivery Schedules Screen For Polish Language
(Doc ID 2392819.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exception is thrown when users tries to edit schedule for a location in Location Delivery Schedules and user is using Polish language (It is working as expected for English language):
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to RMS application.
- Change language to polish
- Go to Location Delivery Schedules screen.
- Find any existing Schedule for location.
- Try to edit schedule by clicking Manage Schedule button.
- Observe exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document