Allocation: Location Changes Not Updating In The Location Section
(Doc ID 2392835.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modifying the locations in the location screen is not displaying the updates in the Result View.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an allocation.
2. Select a Location group with 9 stores.
3. Select the policy templates
5. A pop-up error "QUANTITY IS NOT AVAILABLE".
6. Go to Location Screen -> Location View and remove 2 stores from screen.
7. Hit Apply.
8. In the main page, note that the removed stores are still available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!