Allocation: Location Changes Not Updating In The Location Section
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modifying the locations in the location screen is not displaying the updates in the Result View.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an allocation.
2. Select a Location group with 9 stores.
3. Select the policy templates
5. A pop-up error "QUANTITY IS NOT AVAILABLE".
6. Go to Location Screen -> Location View and remove 2 stores from screen.
7. Hit Apply.
8. In the main page, note that the removed stores are still available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms