Allocation: Allocated Quantity Is Zero When Max Pack Is Given Proportional
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation application, the Allocated Quantity is zero when Max Pack is given - What If using Proportional rather than Exact.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create What If Allocation
2. Select Pack Item and Create Worksheet.
3. Enter Release Date, Store, Policies - History, Item Level, Date Range with History, Proportional, Available Quantity
5. Open Allocation and note that Quantity is allocated
6. Add Max Pack Quantity
8. Open Allocation and note that Final Allocated Quantity is zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms