Getting OmsClientException Error When Associating Copied Safety Document to Switch Sheet
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting the following OmsClientException error when trying to associate switch sheet to a safety document that was a copy of an existing safety document.
2018-04-19 14:15:22,145 ERROR com.splwg.oms.jbot.adapter.JDialogAdapter: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.splwg.oms.framework.exception.OmsClientException: ASSOCIATE_SAFETY.ERROR
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.splwg.oms.framework.exception.OmsClientException: ASSOCIATE_SAFETY.ERROR
1. Log in to Web Workspace
2. Go to File/New/Safety Document...
3. Refresh the Pre-created Safety Document and select a row
4. Select a safety document from the New Safety document and click on the Create a Copy
5. From the newly created safety document click the "associate the safety document to a switching sheet" icon
6. Search for a switching sheet and select one and then hit Apply. Note error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms