Item Reclassification - Closed PO's Are Failing In RIB for SIM With Error 'Purchase Order does not exist'
(Doc ID 2392880.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order messages sent from Oracle Retail Merchandising System(RMS) are failing with 'Purchase Order does not exist' in SIM-RIB Hospital.
When using Item Reclassification functionality to reclassify an item existing on a Purchase Order(PO), reclasdly_post is designed to pick all PO’s (irrespective of PO status).
In this process, if RMS send any updates for old PO’s which are already purged in SIM, then the SIM-RIB hospital gets the following error: ' Purchase Order does not exist'
Steps to recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pick a closed PO in RMS where dept value is not null in ordhead and this PO is deleted in SIM.
2. Choose one item from closed PO chosen in step a and reclassify that item to diff dept than PO Dept
3. Execute reclsdly and reclsdly post batches
4. After step c , dept value gets changed to null in ordhead and a RIB message will be triggered to SIM
5. Since the PO is already purged in SIM message sent in step d failed in SIM with error 'Purchase order does not exist' in SIM-RIB Hospital
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document