ReIM Rollup Batch Is Not Populating Best Terms Date And Best Terms Source Properly
(Doc ID 2393040.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS table, when USE_INVOICE_TERMS_IN='N' and ROG_DATE_ALLOWED_IND='Y', the roll up batch should populate the best terms date as the latest of the last receipt date and doc date.
But we are seeing that the best terms date is always populated as doc_date and source as DOC.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1) Ensure the supplier I choose (SUP1) has the below values
USE_INVOICE_TERMS_IN='N' and ROG_DATE_ALLOWED_IND='Y'
2) Create item I1..ITEM_COST=$50
3) Create PO100 for 100units of item I1
4) Ship and receive the PO...(SHIPMENT.RECEIVE_DATE=30-JAN-2018
5) Create summary level Invoice which is a exact match in cost and qty with the receipt
6) NOTE: While creating the invoice ensure Freight Payment Type=COLLECT
7) Now run reimautomatch
8) Then run reimrollup
What is observed is the BEST_TERMS_DATE=08-JAN-2018 (This is DOC DATE of the Invoice)
Expectation is that this needs to be 30-JAN-2018(SHIPMENT.RECEIVE_DATE)
NOTE: This is observed only when Freight Payment Type=COLLECT..if there is no Freight Payment Type specified when creating the invoice then BEST_TERMS_DATE will be 30-JAN-2018 for the same exact test case
So when the Freight Payment Type is COLLECT it is always populating BEST_TERMS_DATE with the DOC_DATE and this is not checking if SHIPMENT.RECEIVE_DATE is greater then the DOC_DATE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!