Wrong Tran_data Posting When REC_WAC_UPDATE_IND Is Set To Y In Brazil Localization
(Doc ID 2393199.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following 2 issues are observed when config is set to update average cost at the destination in stock order receipt time (system_options.rec_wac_update_ind):
- When running a NF-Request (Shipinfo) and informing asn_nbr and bol_nbr at Shipinfo header goes to FM_STG_ASNOUT_DESC table. However, when the receipt occurs at the destination, the decoupling function L10N_BR_FIN_SQL. GET_AV_COST_SOURCE receives the stock order number (TSF) but searches for bol_nbr using the transfer no as a parameter. This would only work if both bol_nbr and tsf_no are equal.
- Second problem is related to average cost and tran_data postings. Consider the scenario:
- PO is received (Receipt #1) at the warehouse 10 qty 1000.
- Average cost at the warehouse 10 is 12,8229.
- Transfer #3 is created from warehouse 10 to Store 1.
- NF is requested and approved (no ASNOut yet), average_cost is capture at this moment at 12,8229.
- A second PO (Receipt #2) is received at the warehouse 10 qty 10000.
- Average cost at the warehouse 10 is now 24,5521.
- ASNOut is shipped from the warehouse to store 2.
- Average cost at SHIPSKU is captured with current AV_COST (24,5521) and not the one capture at the NF Issue time.
- Transfer #3 is received at the store, average cost is recalculated using the one captured at the NF issue time ( 12,8229).
- Tran_data postings are done using the cost captured in SHIPSKU and not the av cost capture when NF was issued, causing a discrepancy between the stock average cost and the tran data records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!