Incorrect Account Segments Posted For DWO Reason Code
(Doc ID 2393417.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If cost discrepancy for an invoice was resolved using CBC reason code and the Credit Note Request is voided later using Discrepancy Write-Off (DWO) reason, REASON transaction for invoice is still posting against CBC account segments instead of DWO account segments.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Make sure that IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.HOLD_INVOICES = 'Y'.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
3. Create an invoice with cost discrepancy.
4. Resolve cost discrepancy using credit note request (CBC) reason code.
5. Run reimrollup batch which generates credit note request.
6. Void the credit note request using DWO reason code.
7. Run reimrollup batch which releases hold on the invoice.
8. Run reimposting batch.
9. Notice that REASON transaction of invoice was posted with CBC account segments instead of DWO account segments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document