Replacing A Conversion Read Marked "Do Not Use" Causes A Constraint Error
(Doc ID 2393539.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Replacing a Conversion Read Marked "Do Not Use" Causes a Constraint Error
When a measurement created from a Conversion BO IMD is marked Do Not Use, any read for the same date/time throws a Constraint Error. It is expected because the measurement is marked Do Not Use, the next read will finalize normally.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Device/Device Config/Scalar MC/SP and Install Event.
2. Load 3 monthly reads with a consumption of 100.
January 1st read: 0
February 1st read: 100
March 1st read: 200
April 1st read: 300
3. Load a Conversion BO IMD on April 12th with a read of 350.
4. Using the UI button on the Device Configuration page, mark this measurement as Do Not Use.
5. Load a read for April 12th with a read of 375.
MDM throws a constraint error.
Error inserting data- constraint xxxxx.xxxxx was violated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document