Clear Condition Indexes does not Clear Indexes for Aggregate Action
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clear Condition Indexes option in the Switching Sheet Steps tab doesn't work if the step is an aggregate action such as "Remove Tag & Close". It seems to only work for single action such as "Remove Tag".
1. Log into NMS 1.12 OPAL and create an Emergency Switch Sheet.
2. Go to Viewer, select a fuse, open control tool and select Operate -> Place Tag & Open.
3. Back on the Switch Sheet Steps tab, use right-click or menu to Copy as Go Backs.
4. Use right-click or menu to Paste the go back step. A step "Remove Tag & Close" is added
5. Turn Record button off.
6. Return to Viewer, and remove the Tag from the Fuse.
7. Place another Tag on the Fuse.
8. In Switch Sheet execute the step to Remove Tag and Close - getting error message
9. Select the "Remove Tag & Close" and right click - select Clear Condition Indexes
10. Getting error message Condition can't be cleared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms