Clear Condition Indexes does not Clear Indexes for Aggregate Action
(Doc ID 2393993.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clear Condition Indexes option in the Switching Sheet Steps tab doesn't work if the step is an aggregate action such as "Remove Tag & Close". It seems to only work for single action such as "Remove Tag".
1. Log into NMS 1.12 OPAL and create an Emergency Switch Sheet.
2. Go to Viewer, select a fuse, open control tool and select Operate -> Place Tag & Open.
3. Back on the Switch Sheet Steps tab, use right-click or menu to Copy as Go Backs.
4. Use right-click or menu to Paste the go back step. A step "Remove Tag & Close" is added
5. Turn Record button off.
6. Return to Viewer, and remove the Tag from the Fuse.
7. Place another Tag on the Fuse.
8. In Switch Sheet execute the step to Remove Tag and Close - getting error message
9. Select the "Remove Tag & Close" and right click - select Clear Condition Indexes
10. Getting error message Condition can't be cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!