Auto Evaluate Position Query Checkbox and Filter Icon Display Is Inconsistent
(Doc ID 2394016.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When building a new workbook with position queries, the Automatically Evaluate Position Queries checkbox is unchecked. Checking it enables the filter icon as expected; however, when building the same workbook again, the Automatically Evaluate Position Queries checkbox is checked but the filter icon is disabled.
Steps to reproduce (example):
1. Login and build an Assortment Creation workbook.
2. Go to Set Targets by Cluster > Set Target # of CCs by Cluster view and find that the filter icon is not enabled.
3. Check the Automatically Evaluate Position Queries checkbox and find that the filter icon is now enabled.
4. Rebuild the workbook with the same wizard selections, once built verify that the Automatically Evaluate Position Queries checkbox is enabled however the filter icon is now disabled.
5. Uncheck the checkbox and recheck it and find the the filter icon is now enabled as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!