Totals in Worksheet Status Show 0.00 in the Store Day Summary Screen
(Doc ID 2394064.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Totals in Worksheet Status show 0.00 in the Store Day Summary screen.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Total in Worksheet status.
2. Go to Store Day Summary Screen.
3. Re-total a store day where the total should be included.
4. Click "Miscellaneous Totals".
5. Change the Show Values From to "Non Approved Totals".
Note the amount shows as 0.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!