The DEALMAIN Window Throws "Field Must Be Entered." Error When Attempting to Edit the Deal Income
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Deal Maintenance Window [dealmain] throws an error when attempting to edit the Deal Income for a closed Deal whose est_next_invoice_date is null.
"Field must be entered."
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find a Deal that is closed and whose est_next_invoice_date is null in the DEAL_HEAD table.
2. Open this Deal on the Deal Maintenance Window [dealmain].
3. Click the Deal Income button.
4. Notice the error: "Field must be entered."
5. However, on the Financials tab the Est. Next Invoice Date field is inactive.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms