Shipments Going To Cancelled Status When The Remaining Units Of A Purchase Order Are Cancelled
(Doc ID 2394665.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment status is moved to "Cancelled" when a partially received Purchase Order(PO) is cancelled. Also if a Receipt Unit Adjustment(RUA) is performed against a closed PO, the status of the closed PO is reverted to "Approved"(A). But the Close Date is not reverted to null.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create and approve an order with 5 items.
2. Ship all items of the order fully using Inventory->Shipping->Order Shipment.
3. Receive four of the items fully and one item partially using Inventory->Receiving->Item Receiving.
4. Shipment is in R status.
5. Go to ordhead form. Choose option "cancel all items". Message "An open shipment exists. Only non-shipped units will be cancelled. Do u want to continue" pops up. Click Yes. See that order status changed to C(closed), and Shipment also became C(cancelled). Since the PO is partially received the shipment status should not be set to 'C'.
6. Perform Receivers Unit Adjustment(RUA) against the closed PO. Note that the Order status is reverted to A(Approved) but the old Close Date is still retained. Close Date should be updated to Null as the order status is A.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document