Error In PTS Picking When The Same User Id Is Working Simultaneously In Two HH Sessions
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the same User Id is working simultaneously in two HH sessions we are getting this error:
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("ADMRWMS"."TASK_LOG_DETAILS"."ASSIGNMENT_ID")
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login in HandHeld (HH) interface with a ORWMS User Id.
2. Navigate to PTS unit picking screen entering these choice option numbers: 3 (Picking) => 7 (PTS Picking options) => 2 (PTS Unit Picking).
3. Open other browser window or other browser.
4. Login in HandHeld (HH) interface with the same ORWMS User Id used in the first step.
5. Navigate to PTS unit picking screen informing these choice option numbers: 3 (Picking) => 7 (PTS Picking options) => 2 (PTS Unit Picking).
6. Navigate to the first PTS screen opened in the second step.
7. Press F3 for exit of the screen.
8. Navigate to the second PTS screen opened in the step five.
9. Enter a PTS zone.
10. Press ENTER.
11. DMS Error screen appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms