Invoice Doesn't Get Posted Because of Incorrect Resolution Quantity
(Doc ID 2394908.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When quantity discrepancy of two non-received item lines with different invoice quantity was resolved using Discrepancy Write Off (DWO) reason code, it updated IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION.QTY wrongly for one item and thus for IM_INVOICE_DETAIL.RESOLUTION_ADJUSTED_QTY too. Due to this issue, invoice doesn't get posted after resolving remaining discrepancies.
This is the issue for any number of items.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) for 4 items with different quantities.
2. Create an invoice which is an exact match to the PO.
3. Run reimautomatch batch which moves the invoice to URMTCH status.
4. Navigate to Summary Match screen and resolve the discrepancy for 2 items together using DWO reason code.
5. Notice that IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION.QTY was updated wrongly for one item and thus for IM_INVOICE_DETAIL.RESOLUTION_ADJUSTED_QTY too.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document