Error On Edit Locations Window When Cancelling Allocation For A PO
(Doc ID 2395021.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error message is thrown when user checks "Cancel Remaining" check box for a PO with existing allocation on Edit Locations pop-up window:
"This data has been modified by another user.Continuing will overwrite the other user changes with the values shown here. Do you want to continue?"
The error occurs after user presses Yes on Cancellation of allocation warning message.
Note that PO is not open in any other window or being used by any other process.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Open an approved PO having active allocation for Edit in RMS.
- Go to Order Details screen.
- Go to Edit Location and select Cancel remaining check box.
- Note the message about existing Allocation: An allocation exists for the item being cancelled. Continuing would cancel the allocation. Do you want to continue?
- Press Yes on the Warning and see the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document