Available Quantity Is Negative After The Split Receipt
(Doc ID 2395092.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manually match 2 invoices, but split the receipt for one of the item that was received in multiple cartons. After the split, one of the invoices is matched and the available quantity of the receipt for perform the match of the other invoice is negative.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with 4 items to a warehouse.
2. Partially receive some items (A, B, C and D) in multiple cartons.
Item A, with quantity 100 with Carton 1 – 50 qty & Carton 2 – 40 qty.
3. Receive totally the remaining items.
Item B, C and D received totally.
4. Execute the ORDAUTCL process in order to cancel the non-received quantity.
Quantity 10 from item A should be cancelled
5. Access to ReIM and create two invoices for the same PO, One invoice with 3 items i.e., Invoice 1 with item A, B and C.
6. Quantity of item A should be 50, The other invoice with 2 items i.e., Invoice 2 with item A and B
7. Execute the manual match and split item A.
8. After the split, invoice 1 should be matched.
Noticed that the match of invoice 2, the available quantity in the receipt of item A is negative and should be 40.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document