"Maximum Open Cursors Exceeded" Error While Approving Allocation.
Last updated on MAY 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to approve an allocation with more then 1000 item with 4 stores the following error is prompted.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create an Allocation using more than 2000 items.
- Use five locations attach to the Allocation.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- Try to Approve the Allocation.
- Notice, the allocation approval fails with error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms