"Maximum Open Cursors Exceeded" Error While Approving Allocation.
(Doc ID 2395822.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to approve an allocation with more then 1000 item with 4 stores the following error is prompted.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create an Allocation using more than 2000 items.
- Use five locations attach to the Allocation.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- Try to Approve the Allocation.
- Notice, the allocation approval fails with error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document