Plus Symbols "+" Are Not Saved in the Header and Footer in Print Preview.
(Doc ID 2396810.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding the plus symbol "+" in Reports or Layouts to the Header/Footer, the symbol is not saved after closing the modify box.
The plus symbol "+" saves.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a Project in P6 PPM.
2. Select an Activity and click Print Preview.
3. Select Page Setup.
4. From the Footer tab click Modify.
5. Add an entry including a '+' symbol and click OK.
6. Click OK or Apply.
7. Note the '+' symbol is removed in the Print Preview.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!