WORKFLOW MATCHING CRITERIA FAILS ON SECOND ADDED ITEM
(Doc ID 2396876.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow criteria accepts AffectedItem_1 but does not accept AffectItem_2. System will give error if you try to add AffectItem_2 first, but if you add AffectItem_1 first and then AffectItem_2, the system will allow you to add which is incorrect.
- Log into baseline Agile 9.3.6 Java Client
- Create Criteria $AFFECTEDITEMTYPE Equal To any active Part Subclass
- Create Workflow with Matching Criteria = created custom criteria
- Log into Web Client
- Create new Change with Custom Workflow
- Attempt to Add Two Affected Item to the change:
- AffectedItem_1 = Any Part matching the Subclass in the custom Criteria
- AffectedItem_2 = Any Part from any other Part subclass
- If you add AffectedItem_2 first then system will return "The object violates the workflow criteria. Would you like to continue?" - Either Selection will remove the item from the change
- If you add AffectedItem_1 first then the system will allow AffectedItem_2 to be added despite not meeting the Matching Criteria.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document