Incorrect Due Date/Best Terms Date For Credit Memo
(Doc ID 2397060.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a credit memo was created by reversing a debit memo, it is having incorrect due date/best terms date.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Setup supplier options HOLD_INVOICES='Y' and ROG_DATE_ALLOWED_IND='Y', send_debit_memo='L'
2. Create shipment for the invoice with receive date='16-APR-2018'
3. Create invoice with DOC_DATE='10-APR-2018' wit cost/qty discrepancy.
4. Resolve the discrepancy and run rollup to generate the credit note request.
5. Notice that the invoice best terms date is '16-APR-2018' (As expected based on the ROG flag).
6. Convert the credit note request to debit memo(based on the SEND_DEBIT_MEMO_DAYS parameter).
7. Post the invoice and debit memo.
8. Reverse the debit memo and create credit memo, notice that due date and best terms date on credit memo is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document