Receipt Closes Incorrectly During Detail Matching
(Doc ID 2397143.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are multiple invoices for single receipt and all those invoices are having cost discrepancy, receipt gets matched fully even though it was matched partially to few invoices.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO)/Receipt for 4 quantity.
2. Create 3 Invoices with 1 quantity, 2 quantity and 1 quantity respectively, all the invoices to have cost overcharge against the receipt.
3. Without running Auto match batch open the detail match screen for all 3 invoices.
4. Resolve the first item with 1 quantity by first doing Split receipt and then cost resolution.
5. Repeat step 4 for invoice with 2 quantity.
6. Notice that shipment status is updated to 'M' and 1 quantity receipt is not available for matching the 3rd invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document