Best Terms Date And Due Date Are Updated Incorrectly For Credit Note Request and Debit Memo
(Doc ID 2397144.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Though IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.ROG_DATE_ALLOWED_IND is set to 'Y', receipt date was not considered while calculating Best Terms Date and Due Date for debit memo or credit note request being created for an invoice.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.ROG_DATE_ALLOWED_IND = 'Y', IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.SEND_DEBIT_MEMO = 'L'.
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO).
2. Advance the vdate to vdate+6.
3. Receive the PO fully.
4. Create an invoice with cost discrepancy with doc date less than vdate.
6. Resolve the discrepancy using CBC reason code.
7. Run reimrollup batch which generates a credit note request with Best Terms Date as doc date (based on terms due days).
8. Run reimposting batch which voids credit note request and creates a debit memo with Best Terms Date as doc date instead of receipt date. However, Best Terms Date for invoice was updated with receipt date as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document