RTV_OORDER_NO Not Updated for Debit Memos Generated by the Conversion of Credit Note Requests of RTVs
(Doc ID 2397165.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Credit Note Request of a Return To Vendor (RTV) is converted into a Debit Memo after due date, RTV Order Number is not updated for debit memo.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Make sure that IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.SEND_DEBIT_MEMO = 'L' for chosen supplier.
2. Create an RTV for the supplier and ship it.
3. Run edidlinv batch which generates EDI file for the credit note request.
4. Run reimediinjector batch which uploads the credit note request into ReIM. Notice that RTV_ORDER_NO is populated with respective RTV number.
5. Advance vdate such that due date of credit note request is past.
6. Run reimposting batch and notice that the credit note request is voided and a new debit memo was created.
7. Notice that RTV_ORDER_NO for the debit memo is null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!